- STORES 8-10 YEARS IF KEPT DRY AND BUG PROOF
- USE 5 GALLON BUCKETS WITH GAMMA LIDS
- EVEN IF YOU WANT TO ONLY COOK WITH WHEAT YOU SHOULD STORE WHITE FLOUR AS WELL. YOU MAY FIND OUT THAT WHEAT DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU AND YOU MAY NOT FIND OUT UNTIL YOU EAT WHEAT.
- WHITE SUGAR 40LBS PER PERSON
- BROWN SUGAR 3LBS PER PERSON
- MOLASSES 1LB PER PERSON
- HONEY 5LBS PER PERSON
- CORN SYRUP 16OZ PER PERSON
- JAMS OR JELLIES 3LBS PER PERSON
- POWDERED FRUIT DRINK MIX 6LBS PER PERSON
- FLAVORED GELATIN 1LB PER PERSON
|Emergency Essentials "Bee Prepared" from the Festival of Trees|
- "100 Day Pantry" by Jan Jackson (100daypantry.com)
- "The Essential Food Storage Cookbook" by Tami Girsberger & Carol Peterson
- buckets & gamma lids
- porta potty: bucket and lid with all the goodies that go with it :)
- water containers
- fun food in #10 cans (dried fruit, veggies, etc.)
- manual wheat grinder
- sleeping bags/tents
- 72-hour & emergency car kits
- shelves for the storage room (check out stevessos.com)
- The Ideas are limitless!!
Enjoy the journey!
Enjoy the blessings!
Feel the PEACE!