With Mix-A-Meal you will:
- Save up to 90% of the cost of commercial mixes by making your own delicious and tasty mixes!
- Spend less time in the kitchen and enjoy that good old-fashioned taste.
- Lower the preservative content in your foods.
- Adjust mixes as necessary to fit special dietary needs.
- Make a shelf-stable mix for traveling, camping trips or unexpected company.
- Enjoy no-nonsense cleanup. Just add water or a few simple ingredients.
- Give fun and useful gifts for any occasion (Baby & Wedding showers, Christmas, Neighbor gifts,etc)
|The Mix-A-Meal Ladies|
Onion Soup Mix
2/3 C dehydrated chopped onions
1/2 C beef bouillon
1/2 C dehydrated butter or margarine
2 T cornstarch
2 t onion powder
2 t parsley flakes
Mix well and store in a quart jar. Use in any dry onion soup recipe. 1/3-1/4 C of the mix equals one package dry onion soup mix.
These are the mixes that I am going to put together:
- Banana bread mix (I just canned 20 pints of bananas and this will make banana bread a snap to make!!!)
- Onion Soup Mix
- Waffle Mix (my kids use this all the time by themselves to make breakfast)
- Tortilla Mix (again, don't ask about the first time :)
- Hot Roll Mix
Honeyville does not compensate me for saying all the good things I do, I just honestly feel they are a wonderful company and they offer amazing products. Honeyville is having the most incredible Prepare Your Ark Preparedness Fair on August 5th & 6th!! They will have classes, giveaways (a Sun Oven, Volcano Stove, just to name a few!!), demonstrations, food & more!! On Saturday there will be a free breakfast that includes, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, & drinks-all using food storage items!!
Honeyville Classes are taught by the experts in home storage and emergency preparedness. I encourage you all the attend those that interest you! They are FREE and so informative (plus we have fun and eat yummy food)!! I have met some amazing friends in these classes along with learning useful information.
Tuesday, July 19, 11 AM – “I Dare You to Eat It!” by Liesa Card. You love her Wheat Fiesta Salad and now come and find out how easy it is to understand food storage and how it works best for your family.
Tuesday, July 26, 11 AM – “Pressure Cooking – Perfect Under Pressure!” with Lisa Barker. Wouldn’t we all love to have a little more time in our day? With an electric pressure cooker you can cut down on the time spent in the kitchen so that you can spend more time OUT of the kitchen.
Upcoming class during August - "Replacing the Five White Deaths", "All About Oats", "Dehydrating", "Coconut Oil-It's A Must", "Canning Basics"
Watch for our Preparedness Fair August 5 – 6th - Classes, Demo’s, Fabulous Prizes - You really shouldn’t miss this event! Some of the Teachers are: Chef Tess, professional chef and nationally known blogger, Debbie Kent, presenter at BYU-Idaho Education Week, Glen Weeks, Leisa Card & Michelle Snow among others.
Call the store for more information about the classes & fair 801-972-2168
635 No. Billy Mitchell Rd.
Salt Lake City
Check out the goals for July and get your water storage!!
Enjoy the journey!
Enjoy the blessings!
Feel the PEACE!!