- One glass of water shuts down midnight hunger pains for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study
- Lack of water is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy, short-term memory, trouble with basic math (so that's why I didn't do well in math classes) and difficulty focusing on the computer screen
- You lose brain cells if you are dehydrated
- 2 glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs
- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal helps digestion and helps you eat less
- 1 glass of water before taking a bath helps lower blood pressure
- 1 glass of water before bed helps avoid heart attack or stroke
Store your water today!!!
Click HERE to view all of the goals for July.
Enjoy the journey!
Enjoy the blessings!
Feel the PEACE!